Sunday, April 14, 2013

Parting Shots

Here are some pictures from my last 2 months in the city.

This is me enjoying a fresh lime soda sweet.  It is kind of like a limeade.  It is one of my favorite drinks, especially in the summer.
I love to sit and talk with girls about health and life and the Way.
I will miss all the cute little South Asian kids.
This is a picture of a food vendor in the city who sells all kinds of yummy snacks.  The samosas and paneer pecora are my favorite.  They serve the pecora with a chutney that I think is as close to BBQ sauce as I've seen.
This little girl comes to our house 3-4 times a week and asks to hear
stories from the Book. 
The Kansas City crew
LHug and I bright and early on Easter morning.  I have loved living with her these last 3 months.  We have had more good times and laughs than I count.  I will miss living with her.

The girls eating at the famous meat dhaaba

 Enjoying a nice picnic South Asian style.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.