Today I'm thankful for this guy, George Clyde. My dad is one of the wisest people I know. When I face a big challenge or I am in a situation where I'm unsure of the right thing, he is the first person I call. He seems to always know what to do which I'm sure is due in no small part to the time he has spent over the years in pr@yer and Word study. As a child, I never doubted my dad's love for the Father or for our family. He made sure to tell us kids on a regular basis that he loved us. He used to say, "No matter what you do or where you go, your dad will always love you."
Dad, today on your 57th birthday, I just want you to know that
no matter where I go, I will always love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.