Trips to the visa service center: 5
Visits to the American Embassy: 1
Number of Asian superpowers dealt with : 2
Number of hoops I had to jump through for these two Asian superpowers: 478
Number of documents submitted: 13
Number of times my application was rejected: 2
Number of times I cried in the visa center
after my application was rejected: 2
after my application was rejected: 2
Number of times I tripped down the stairs at the visa center as I was
leaving because I was crying: 2
leaving because I was crying: 2
Number of instances my friends encouraged me to keep trying:
no less than 27
no less than 27
Amount of red tape that wrapped the whole visa process: 683 yards
Miles travelled: 2205.4
Flights missed or delayed: 2
Finally getting to be with family....
PRICELESS
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.