Wednesday, August 29, 2012

What's New

Okay so one of the things that comes with living overseas is feeling totally out of the loop.  For example, no matter how often I check ESPN.com, I can never seem to keep up with the Royals' record.  The last fashion trend I heard about was jeggings, and those were actually in before I left the States.  (Hopefully those are done with by the time I get back.)  I have no clue whether bangs are still in or not, but I hope they are for D's sake.  Don't even ask me what is on American TV because I have no idea.  I also have no idea who Justin Bieber is dating.  Of course, I also don't care.   And all of this I can live with, or as the case may be live without, but the thing that really gets to me is the music.  I have no idea what good new music is out there, and my Michael W. Smith and D.C. Talk is getting a little old.  Okay, okay so my collection isn't quite that outdated but still you get my point.  I'll take all suggestions, especially any in the worship/C music variety.  But preferably no Bieber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.