Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Happy May Day

This blog post is in honor of Sister.  She has picked up on the recent trend of me writing more at the end of the month when I feel the pressure of getting 4 posts in for the month so I've decided to surprise her and write one for May Day.  Since I can't leave a basket at her door, I'll leave this post for her instead.  We'll see how many days it is before she actually discovers the post.  The weather here has been unseasonably nice for this time of year.  This time last year was already seriously uncomfortable.  This April was nice and breezy with plenty of showers to keep the hot hot heat at bay.  Apparently it's unusual for it to rain so much in April.  I've been taking advantage of the cooler than expected weather by taking plenty of walks in a nearby park and by sitting on my roof in the evenings.  (We all know that when I say cool I don't mean like 70s or even 80s right?  I just mean that it's not 110 yet.)  It's unclear if an unseasonably cool April also means a cooler May, June, July, August, September, and October, but we'll see.  I hope so.  Father, thank you for the nice weather.  Thank you for refreshing my soul with the breeze.  Thank you that you are in control of all things - even the weather.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.