Today I received 3 letters in the mail which brings my grand total for the last 11 months to over 100 letters. The package total is over 30. All I have to say is WOW! I can't thank all of you enough. Your continous outpouring of love and support is overwhelming. I am so blessed.
FYI: I'm moving this week so don't send any more letters or packages to my current address. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to get all of you by new address so the gravy train can keep on coming! :)
FYI: I'm moving this week so don't send any more letters or packages to my current address. Don't worry though, I'll be sure to get all of you by new address so the gravy train can keep on coming! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.