Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Picture is Worth...

The vest is from Annie.  The antlers are from Ruth.  The buzzword is synergy. 
The output is greater than the sum of the input.  Individually these items are good, but together they make a truly awesome outfit.

Thanks for the Christmas attire Annie!


This picture is from a trip I took up north this past summer.

I see this dude (and tons just like him) hanging out
 in my neighborhood every day.

I'm not sure what this picture is about.  Your guess is as good as mine.

My old couches getting hauled off. 

D and I made a cheesecake.  We paid a pretty penny to bring the cream cheese up from the capital city, but it was totally worth it.

This picture is for my Grandpa.

I can't wait for cherry season to come back.  Of course, cherry season also means crippling heat and flop sweat.  So maybe I can wait after all.

This one is for all you who have missed seeing my mug.  Here ya go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.