Life here is never boring. Just when I think things can't get any more bizarre, something new pops up. For example, my housemate Ali woke up one morning and reached for the cup of water that she leaves beside her bed every night. She went to take a drink and found this creature just chillin in the bottom of the cup. We're not exactly sure what it is, but one of our friends told us it is poisonous. Ali was just really glad that she looked in the cup before she took a drink. Ali headed back to the states this last week having finished her time here. I'm going to miss having her in the house. I'm thankful for all the things she taught me about living here including how to make an awesome chicken burger, where to buy the best clothes, and... the importance of always looking before drinking!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.