You know what they say - another day, another unexpected trip to the labor & delivery ward of the local government hospital. Today was the second time I've gone to the hospital because a family member of some of my village friends was in labor. This time wasn't quite as exciting because I already knew what to expect when I entered the ward. I won't go into detail here as I'm sure not everyone reading this cares to know ALL the details. But let me just say this - in your wildest dreams you could not begin to imagine what it is like to deliver a baby in that place. One pr@yer request from the evening - ask Father to use my trips to the hospital to deepen my relationship with this family that I might be able to share more freely. Ask that they would have ears to hear.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.