Tuesday, April 19, 2011

a LOVE for all things CRICKET

So I've only been here about 1 week.  I don't know a lot about this country, but I do know that the people here LOVE them some cricket.  Everywhere I go I see boys playing in the fields, parks, streets - basically anywhere they can.   I went to my first cricket match today.  It was in an enormous stadium with tons of people watching.   Definitely more people than have ever been at the K.  I didn't try any of the stadium food as it was mostly veg.  I left the match a little early to avoid the mad rush of people.  I thought it was pretty interesting even though I'm still unclear on the rules.  However, it will give me something to watch while the NFL is in lockout. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.