One thing I was thankful for on Thanksgiving this year was the chance to have my older sister Katie in town. She was able to take 2 weeks from her busy schedule to come check out my life. It was awesome getting to see her. We did some sightseeing in the capitol city and a lot of just hanging out and laughing in my town. I'm glad I had the opportunity to show her this part of the world that I've called home for the last 20 months. This country and culture can seem crazy at times for us Westerners, but she took everything in stride. I was blessed by her visit. Here are some of the pics from our time together.
| Sister and I visited one of the 7 wonders of the world together. What fun! |
| I introduced Sister to the jalebi. It is a hot, yummy, fried, sweet treat. Think donut meets funnel cake. |
| Sister loved riding through the old parts of the capitol in a stylish cycle rickshaw. |
| There was a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving with Sister in town. |
| It was a blessing to have Sister and Debs meet. The three of us had a lot of fun together. |
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.