D and I took a trip last month to another country for some meetings, and we decided to add a day of vacation on the front end of the trip. The months previous had been crazy busy, and we knew the next month would be busy as well so we decided a day of fun was absolutely in order. One day as we're walking down the street of this busy South Asia town, we look and saw this crazy billboard soaring tall above the buildings. I'll be honest. I'm not exactly sure what this advertisement is trying to sell me. I mean sunscreen sure I get that. But why did the powers that be think that a half-woman-half-papaya creature would be the most effective strategy? Do you turn into a papaya if you use this sunscreen? Or does this sunscreen make your skin feel soft, moist, and supple like a papaya? Is papaya like skin something all women dream about and long for? I don't get it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.