My idea for this blog is simple. Father has promised to meet all of our needs - day by day. As I live this life He has called me to, I am simply going to take one day at a time. I am trusting Him to give me each day my daily bread. I know He will show himself faithful.
Saturday, July 16, 2011
A Taste Of Home
On my recent trip out of the country, I took the opportunity to reacquaint myself with some of my favorite things: Starbucks and beef. I'm not sure which one I enjoyed more. Oh, who am I kidding? It was definitely the beef burger. That's right people. No water buffalo or chicken burger for me. I'm talking 100% USDA BEEF. It was awesome! And to top the burger off, I ordered it with bacon. I paid a pretty penny for this item, but it was well worth the price. It was especially good as I ate it with an ice cold root beer and waffle fries in the company of a good friend.. The Starbucks was pretty great too. I managed to have Starbucks everyday I was out of the country. And I'm not ashamed to say that on some days I had it twice!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.