Saturday, July 16, 2011

He's Always Been Faithful To Me....

So obviously I haven't blogged in a long time.  I won't bore you all with the details, but let me just say it wasn't because I was sitting around watching cereals (my country's version of the soap opera) and eating bon-bons (I'm not even sure if I've ever had a bon-bon.  Are they like Twinkies?  Because I've certainly ate my fair share of those treats.)  Life over here is crazy and hectic.  In the last month, I've traveled all over the country and even out of the country.  Most of my life for the last month has been unexpected and unplanned, and certainly there were times when I just wanted to give it all up.  BUT....He is ALWAYS faithful, and He is ALWAYS good.  I can honestly say I've never experienced that truth more than I have in the past month.  Everyday He has been faithful to give me just what I need - My Daily Naan you might say.  So thank you to all who have been thinking of me and lifting me before the Father.  Now things have settled down a bit, I hope to be better about keeping you updated on my life, but I just had to share that first.  
I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.
Ps 121:1-2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.