Saturday, June 4, 2011

ODE TO CHEESE

So long time no blog.  I just want to take this moment to apologize to all of my faithful followers who I'm sure have been missing their daily intake of all things me.  Okay, so life here has been crazy lately hence the lack of blog posts.  This past week I ended up taking an unplanned, last-minute trip to the capital city.  It was kind of crazy the way everything happened, but there was some really great stuff that came out of the trip. The thing I'm most excited about is that I was able to get my hands on some real, honest-to-goodness cheese!  That's right people - CHEESE!!!!! This might not be exciting to you, but trust me, this is a BIG deal.  The dairy situation is not great in my city.  First thing I did with my cheese was make a grilled cheese sandwich.  YUM!  Now that I've got my hands on some cheese, I've moved on to trying to figure out how I can get someone to send me some Shatto milk.  If you have any ideas, let me know.  Let's brainstorm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.